Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify.
Customer support information
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 15. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
COMMON LINKS INCLUDE:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads]
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We do not engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our processor Shopify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This denylist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary denylist of credit cards associated with denylisted IP addresses. This denylist persists for a small number of days.
Selling Personal Information
Our Site sells Personal Information, as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Your Personal Information will be initially processed in Ireland and then will be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Shopify’s GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the address below.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
Cookies Necessary for the Functioning of the Store
|_ab||Used in connection with access to admin.|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.|
|cart||Used in connection with shopping cart.|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with checkout.|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with checkout.|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secret||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer login.|
|_shopify_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.|
Reporting and Analytics
|_landing_page||Track landing pages|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
500 Bishop Street Northwest, Atlanta GA 30318, United StatesLast updated: Mar 4, 2021.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority.
THE KERRI ALSTON HAIR
BEAUTY PRO MENTORSHIP ACCELERATOR
RELAUNCH YOUR 6-7 FIGURE BEAUTY BRAND
WHAT'S THE ACCELERATOR?
The KA Mentorship Accelerator is an 6-week program created with an actionable road map, step by step curriculum, business fundamentals, exclusive resource lists, business coaching, an accountability partner and launch strategy to guide you on a scalable path to attract high value clients and grow your business to 6 figures and beyond.
Meet your mentor
Let's get acquainted! I am Kay Lynn, Master Luxury Extension Specialist, Licensed Cosmetology Instructor, Creator of the KA Beauty Pro and $2 Million Beauty Brand Owner. I was once right where you are. Busy busy busy but not making enough money to slow down one bit. I was spending all my time behind the chair thinking that the harder I worked physically, the closer I would be to reaching my financial goals.
I knew I wanted more for myself, my family & my business, but didn’t have anyone that was willing to walk me through the process it would take to become a 6 figure stylist (let alone a 7 figure Beauty brand - praise God!) Determined to make it happen for myself, I set out on a mission to do whatever it took to change the statistic.... that all Stylists do all day is spend endless hours in the salon slaying hair.
My beauty business made $1.5 Million dollars in revenue in 2021 and has surpassed $2.5 Million so far in 2022 - and clearly it wasn’t all made behind the chair. I can finally and honestly say, “I made it”.
Now I want to share everything I have learned with YOU! This Mentorship Accelerator was created because I know how hard it is as a beauty professional to scale, grow and make more money. My program takes the guess work out of accelerating your business because the blueprint I am provided is the same one I followed for my own business. Ready to win?? Let's Go!
WHY THE ACCELERATOR?
When I launched my luxury extension service business in 2020 it was information overload. I didn't know where I was supposed to start, what I should be doing, or what I should be avoiding. I wasn't clear where my funds, my time, or my minimal resources should be allocated. I didn't have a mentor or a program that could guide me in jump starting my new beauty business.
Instead, I was alone, unsupported, overwhelmed with information, content and random advice. 2 years later, I've made it through the trenches, developed the answers, and created a multi million-dollar beauty brand.
Having surpassed the levels of success I had envisioned for my own brand operating as my own mentor, I wanted to offer that support to other beauty pros who may feel some of the same paint points I did:
- Unsure how to rebrand your business to attract and retain high value clientele
- Focusing on a niche related model that would highlight you as an expert in my industry
- No clear understanding of making business systems, marketing and social media
- Fear of scaling and diversifying your business to make more money behind the chair and beyond
- Lack of support, community, resources and guidance
- No accountability partner with proven results with a clear roadmap to success
WHO'S THE ACCELERATOR FOR?
Designed for brand new or seasoned beautypreneurs looking to expand their business behind the chair and beyond, the Kerri Alston Hair Mentorship Accelerator provides the proven trajectory needed to grow your clientele, expand and diversify your business model and scale your beauty business into a 6-7 figure Mega-brand.
"I mean there is so much to say but where to start... thank you for not holding back and giving it to us straight!! I have been in this industry for 13 years and I felt stuck and needed some inspiration bad!! You did just that and I'm super appreciative to this program and the connections I've made with the ladies. You each inspire me. It's been a wild ride and I can't wait to see what we all do in the future."
"Thank you Kay for your directness first of all, NO CHASER! Your knowledge, passion and drive has taken my vision and direction to another level that I know would have taken me years to do on my own. The blueprint is developing me professionally and personally. I have gone from operating with a fixed mindset to growth only! It's been a pleasure to be apart of the KA community, benefiting from your educational products. Also a note to all the KA Beauty Pros.... all of you rock! I love that our class of beauty pros come from a variety of unique backgrounds. Everyone has something that they are absolutely amazing at. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and passion with us!."
"This has been the best mentorship program everrrr!! Kay thank you for all the gems you dropped for us! I am so thankful to be a part of a program with such talented and amazing women. I wish everyone the very best in their businesses in 2023! Kay, you have been one of my biggest blessings and I thank you!"